Books inspired by Beauty and the Beast

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Who is excited for the new Beauty and the Beast movie?!?!

I am. 
I totally am.

This movie has been a favorite of might growing up because who doesn't love a good fairytale? And the library, um, hello?! Get my a library of books like that and I'm hooked. Whisper me some sweet nothings surrounded by a few first editions and I'm a happy girl. :-) 

This weekend is actually my 8 year *gulp* anniversary with the Mr. 
So we celebrated by taking mini-bun to the movies with us to see - of course - Beauty and the Beast. I didn't get dinner, but I didn't have to cook either so it's still a win. Besides with all the movie popcorn that fell down my shirt, I had a snack for later. Just Kidding!  


BATB is one of my favorite movies and for the past few weeks, I haven't been able to stop reading stories inspired by it. I've included eight books inspired by the story, new and oldies I've enjoyed. Some of them are more or less my interpretation with a less than perfect hero and a strong female lead that reminds me of Belle. These books are all on amazon (possibly other retailers too). This summer I'll be releasing my own version of the retelling and details on that book will be coming soon. For now though, check out these awesome ones. 



A fantastic story about a girl who can't remember what happened and the man who can't forget how things came to be. Really enjoyable and dark read and the new cover is stunning. 



OMG!! I finished this book the day it released. Amazing! I can't wait for book two and I'm torn up I have to wait for it. I definitely love these dark tales and this one takes place in a mafia world. 



I  reread this book since it came out in 2015 and I fell in love all over again with our grumpy hero Asher and Savannah's persistence to lure him out of his shell. Two misfits who find each other in this contemporary retelling. 



When I'm looking for a sexy tale, Skye Warren never disappoints... I haven't had the chance to read this one, but it looks so good and this is the link for the complete box set of ebooks. It was highly recommended when I asked around for more BATB retellings. 



A husband sells his wife to pay a debt. Lucifer is as beautiful as he is dark. Lily wants her freedom but he won't let her go. He should have just gotten her a library! HA! The way he softens toward her is sweet as she surrenders to him. It's dark and the content not for the faint of heart. 



It's free. First in the series. 
This book is smooth like dark chocolate. Tess is full of moxie and Q - *swoon* he's pretty beastly in my opinion. I love the story between these two. Since it's free you can try it out before getting the other three books in the series. So worth it!



Short, erotic, and $0.99 It's currently on my TBR. 



I'll be honest, I have never read any of this series, but the book came HIGHLY recommended and now I feel like I have been missing out. You know I'll be catching up on this series ASAP. 

Let me know what you think about these retellings and seriously, GO SEE THE MOVIE! 
-XOXO-



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)