Recommended Reads of 2/27/17

Monday, February 27, 2017


On the rare chance I have to sit down and read, read, read - I tend to splurge on series when possible. I have to say the Dangerous Royals Series by Annika Martin delivered high. I love the Mafia premise and brothers fighting for their birthright. You get several points of view throughout the books and series as a whole but none of it is distracting or confusing. The story flows with impact and plenty of action balanced by romance between the hero (or sometimes anti-hero) and the heroine. I would consider these novels on the darker side and while I think you can read them just fine as a standalone they are way better read in order, but that's just my opinion. You can also save a few pennies by picking up the whole series here: Dangerous Royals Series 

XOXO - M.C. Cerny











Dangerous Royals (ALL 3 ebooks) $11.97


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)