Friday Love

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Hey Flashers! I've decided to start something new... a little Friday Love. I'm surrounded by an amazing community of authors, readers, bloggers, photographers, editors, and designers (just to name a few!) I want to share with you their work, something new, something I love. Hence...

FRIDAY LOVE

The first thing I'm including is a blog hop... who doesn't love tons of opportunities to win books, swag and love. This one includes one of my besties, Author Michelle Dare. Check out the link here: GIVEAWAY

***
Super, Sexy, and HOT anthologies... umm heck yeah! This one is special and dear to me because 100% of the proceeds are going towards breast cancer research and will be available on all platforms. Preorder is up now. Please check out: MOUTH - A steamy Anthology of 20 hot stories!!



***
ROMANTIC SUSPENSE
***FREE on kindle unlimited***

Acts of Desperation: http://amzn.to/1LIjmyv
Straight Flushed: http://amzn.to/1isY28s

***
SOUTHERN PARANORMAL!!!
Illusions are dangerous. Especially ancient ones. 


***
GIVEAWAY by Rebecca Brooke
XOXO M.C. Cerny





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)