Proof copies have the best "book" smell. Ever.

Friday, February 7, 2014


So... I've been taking my proof copy with me everywhere in my excitement. I just can't help myself.
 
I might... have even slept with it last night, don't judge me! I couldn't believe I'd actually written a book. Still!  Even with official ISBNs numbers?!?! I think when I get home tonight I will let the cats rub thier little kitty faces over the corners (because duh, that's what all cats do! lol) for good juju. I was secretly pleased to see the happy embarrassement by the youthful male gas attendant this morning when he asked if that was my book sitting on the passanger side of the car.
Yup. That's me. :-) Well... not me in the picture, but me as the author.
 
Super cool.
 
 
 
Doesn't she look spiffy on a bookshelf?
 
 
She needs some friends besides all my clinical tomes, don't cha think?
 
Proof copies have the best "book" smell.
 
Ever.
 
:-)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)