Sunday, April 12, 2015

A SNARKY NEW RELEASE

BY DANIELLE BANNISTER!!

The ABC’s of DEE

RELEASE DAY BLITZ

Blurb:

It always starts out so innocent. A drink, a laugh, a bet. For forty year old Dee Harper, her hum-drum life is about to become…educated.
Dee has just turned 40. She has no children, no husband, a job she’s been in for most of her life. She needs a change. So when her rich friend offers her a bet on a drunken night, Dee accepts it. She has to date 26 men, in alphabetical order, in one year.
What could possibly go wrong?
CAUTION: This book contains adult language.
CAUTION: This book contains adult language.

Purchase Links

Amazon:http://amzn.to/19FsPuh
Smashwords: http://bit.ly/1yepCuS
iBooks: http://bit.ly/15VxUgL
B&N: http://bit.ly/1w12AXm

Full Cover Wrap

dee full wrap

Excerpt:

It’s ten minutes to seven and my underwear has already climbed up my ass more times than people have climbed Everest. I would love to blame Victoria’s Secret for selling me faulty ‘3 for $25.00 panties,’ but let’s be honest, I’m the one trying to cram my 40-year-old fanny into underwear meant for people who don’t eat food. They just looked so good on the stark white, half-butt mannequin that I thought they would totally cover the square footage of my backside. I was grossly mistaken.
As I yank the neon pink cloth from the depths no undies should go (again), I debate whether I should change them or not. On the one hand, it is only a first date. Wearing these will pretty much assure he’ll be getting some because I don’t intend to wear this torture device all night long for nothing. On the other hand, it is only a first date. Wearing some good old ‘period panties’ would guarantee that there would be no traveling South of the Elastic Band Border and my cheeks would actually be comfortably contained. Decisions, decisions.
That’s it. I’m becoming a nun. Nuns don’t have to deal with this shit. They don’t have to question how much wedgie-control is adequate for a first date. They can just sit in silence with no judgment about who they’re dating, why their legs aren’t shaved, or why they haven’t had sex in two years. I know. I have issues. And a lot of toys.

Author Bio:

stright on bw
Danielle Bannister is a work at home mom of two small children living in rural Maine. She has her BA in theatre and her Masters in Literary Education and working hard on several other novels. She has written the first in this trilogy, Pulled, as well as a collection of short works entitled Short Shorts. Her work can also be found in the 2012 edition of The Goose River Press Anthology and the 2012 Maine Writing Project’s Anthology, Writeous. She has also written Pulled, Pulled Back and Pulled Back Again.

​Social Media Links

Amazon Author Page: http://amzn.to/1OW0AZ0
Twitter: @dbannisterbooks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)